We are happy to announce our on-site services are open to the entire church family and Guests. If you are comfortable returning to church, we want to invite you to join us at 8:30 or 11a in the Worship Center or our 11a in the Chapel.
If you’d rather stay home, please do not feel any pressure to come. We encourage you to continue watching our livestream services at 8:30 or 11a on Facebook, livehopeful.com, and our mobile app, or watch us on WNKY/CBS at 11a. Also, if you fall in a high-risk population, have experienced symptoms recently, or have been around someone infected with COVID, we do ask you to stay home for the safety of everyone.
Here’s what you need to know before arriving on Sunday morning:
- Our Welcome Team will oversee entry, seating, and exiting for all guests to ensure safe, social-distancing practices are upheld.
- You will be seated according to the entrance you use. Please see the seating chart for your reference. Only the entrances highlighted on the chart will be open (A, B, C, N).
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to service (8 & 10:30a). Only Entrances A, B, C, and N will be open.
- Masks will be required at all times, and we ask that you maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please use the restroom before you come. Restrooms will be available, but only one person will be allowed in at a time.
- Our custodial staff will thoroughly clean between services to assure all surfaces are sanitized.
- The Worship Center and Chapel will be the only accessible parts of the church. Entry into the rest of the building is impermissible.
- The café will be closed until further notice.
- No bulletins will be available. You can print an 8.5x11 bulletin at home and bring it with you by going to livehopeful.com/this-sunday.
- We will not pass the offering plate around. Online giving is preferred during this time. It saves the church time and money, and it protects our staff and volunteers from handling cash and checks. If you have not signed up for online giving yet, please do so here. If you do bring cash or a check, offering boxes/buckets will be available to drop your donation in as you enter or exit the Worship Center. Thank you for your continued faithfulness.
- For your added safety, Bibles, prayer cards, offering envelopes, pens, and Guest cards have been removed from the pews. Please bring your Bible with you (and we hope that you do). All of the information you need during the service will be available at livehopeful.com/this-sunday.
We can't wait to see you this Sunday on site, online, or on air.
Pastor Jason Pettus