We are happy to announce our on-site services are open to the entire church family and Guests. We now offer 9 services total across three separate rooms on our campus. We'll have an 8, 9:30, & 11a service in the Worship Center, Chapel, & Student Center (Entrance I). ALL nine of our services will offer LIVE worship and LIVE preaching.
Here’s what you need to know before arriving on Sunday morning:
- Our Welcome Team will oversee entry, seating, and exiting for all guests to ensure safe, social-distancing practices are upheld.
- Masks will be required while you are in the building (entering/exiting the building/room, sitting in the pews, using the restroom, etc.). Pastor may indicate you can take the mask off once he begins the sermon.
- Social distancing is required inside the building at all times.
- Please use the restroom before you come. Restrooms will be available, but only one person will be allowed in at a time.
- Our custodial staff will thoroughly clean between services to assure all surfaces are sanitized.
- The Worship Center, Chapel, & Student Center will be the only accessible parts of the church. Entry into the rest of the building is impermissible.
- The café will be closed until further notice.
- No bulletins will be available. You can print an 8.5x11 bulletin at home and bring it with you by going to livehopeful.com/this-sunday.
- We will not pass the offering plate around. Online giving is preferred during this time. It saves the church time and money, and it protects our staff and volunteers from handling cash and checks. If you have not signed up for online giving yet, please do so here. If you do bring cash or a check, offering boxes/buckets will be available to drop your donation in as you enter or exit the Worship Center. Thank you for your continued faithfulness.
- For your added safety, Bibles, prayer cards, offering envelopes, pens, and Guest cards have been removed from the pews. Please bring your Bible with you (and we hope that you do). All of the information you need during the service will be available at livehopeful.com/this-sunday.
We can't wait to see you this Sunday on site, online, or on air.